Sunday 20 September 2009

gRaFFiTi sTudiO fashion shoot - 'Caged Shoots'

Photography and Styling: aMy of gRaFFiTi sTudiO
Make-Up: Hannah Frances
Model: Shireen Ashton

Check out the slideshow of images from a recent fashion shoot.



While there is no graffiti in the shots, I made use of a few of the other interesting locations in the mill that houses gRaFFiTi sTudiO.
I wanted something different to my usual studio flash lighting, so I mounted my Diana flash onto my dSLR for a strong, flat, on-camera flash.

The wardrobe consists of pieces from American Apparel and Topshop, as well as customised and hand-made pieces by myself. The wardrobe was inspired by two of my favourite bloggers, Susie Bubble of Style Bubble and Queen Michelle of Kingdom of Style.

Click here to see the set on FlickR.


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment